Mentoring a Member-Mentee Assignment Notice 1163B
If you are a new member, this person will help you become familiar with club meetings and roles of meeting participants and will help
you with your first few speeches. If you are an experienced member, this person will help you develop the special skills in which you
To receive maximum benefit from this relationship, it is important that you be . . .
• Eager to learn. You must be willing to take on new challenges.
• Receptive. You must be open to feedback, viewing it as an opportunity to improve.
• Open to new ideas. You should be able to see things from other perspectives.
• Loyal. You should be able to keep confidences.
• Grateful. Your mentor is volunteering his or her time to help you achieve your goals and be successful. Be appreciative.